Wednesday, November 29, 2006

:)

I have an embarrassing confession to make. I used to think that when i saw people put this :) sign in emails or texts that they were actually inserting real smiley face icons and on my screens they show up as some funky colon thing. And one day last week...it occurred to me...kind of like when you look at those paintings and they have make out a face or horse or something when you look at it close but from afar it looks like some mumble jumble piece of art. I guess i looked at it the right way and it came to me and i seriously took a step back and just wanted to ask myself if i always act this blonde.

Not sure if i didn't get the memo on this symbol business with the keyboard but i feel left out. I think people actually do other things with it too...like..:-) or some shit. Whatever. Never see me use it.
posted by Miahart @ 8:14 PM |

0 comments

<< Home